As part of our expansion within Enterprise Business Operations – Order-To-Cash (EBO-OTC), we are building an Order Management Specialist (OMS) team composed of highly skilled individuals with order management / order-to-cash experience preferably with 1-2 years of related work background.
- Manage the order process for select products; this includes entering orders into specialist permissioning or electronic fulfilment systems and working with internal customers to ensure the order is fulfilled according to agreed turnaround times and with accuracy
- Escalate all delays to internal groups including to the senior members of the organization as appropriate
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining defined standards for quality and productivity
- Manage internal customer queries and communication in a professional and service-oriented manner
- Be a team player, attend team meetings and ensure that internal and external customer requirements are met
- Responsible for online maintenance, lapsing of subscriptions and access-related issues
- Support billing team in validating online invoices and portals
- Monitor the group email account to ensure that requests are actioned and completed according to agreed turnaround times
- Creating and modification of customer master data
- Meet agreed volume, service and quality targets
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Graduate/post-graduate in related field such as Commerce or Accounting. Experienced candidates should have prior OMS experience
- Good data interpretation skills
- Good working knowledge of computer systems; knowledge on SAP, SalesForce and Siebel is an advantage
- Has great focus for accuracy, completeness and value-add for assigned tasks which leads to providing an excellent customer experience
- Ability to prioritize and has attention to details
- High aptitude for learning and champions effective collaboration
- Deadline-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple activities, showing appropriate level of prioritization and escalation skills
- Should be flexible working in any shift
- 1-2 years Customer Service / Order-To-Cash background
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.