Financial and Risk
Go to Market (GTM), Asia
- To deliver high quality of customer service experience and to drive desktop usage by embedding TR products into the daily workflow of end-users
- To provide value-added expertise (workflow solutions, consulting, guidance, learning) to allow end-users to extract the most value from their TR desktop
- To drive desktop revenue retention among existing clients. To build relationships and corporate communities with end-users by understanding and fulfilling their business needs
- Maintain desktop retention at client site, as outlined in the account plan to include targeted training through the use of expert workflow management
- Drive desktop usage including:
(a) development & execution of on-site displacement programs.
(b) execute global campaigns, develop and deliver customer relevant content campaigns.
(c) enhance user experience through expert use of workflow management (market insight, idea generation, tools, tips to relevant end-users)
- Collect and share with Account Managers competitive intelligence
- Upsell and drive messaging/community building, transactions and desktop add-on modules
- Provide customer feedback directly to product development/ Segment (represent voice of the customers)
- Enter relevant data into appropriate TRUST system as required
- Participate in strategic migration activities as needed and working with Account Manager to forecast revenue opportunities
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 3+ years of proven customer service experience, ideally within a Banking and Research function / business
- Experience working with an e-trading platform or other financial markets software product via either a vendor or bank would be an advantage
- Relationship Management, Client Service, Sales or Operations with a background in Buy Side or Foreign Exchange will be considered
- The candidate must be a highly professional, self-motivated, target driven, strong business acumen and organized individual
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational capabilities as well as analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Hong Kong-Hong Kong