- Processing through Validation, Formatting and Loading of both US and Canada Mutual Funds (Stocks and Bonds)
- Assess loaded data and perform a quality control check ensuring that the data collected are consistent and accurate on Lipper data.
- Build relationships with data providers to facilitate better conversations on improving provided data
- Able to identify value discrepancies and cite recommendations and resolutions for data provider/clients to review for corrections and/or confirmation
- Timely and quality production of Fund Fact Sheets
- Resolve incidents and issues escalated by colleagues, managers and/or clients about the published fund data in the product
- Ensure that all processes and technical documents for every agreements (Lipper to Client companies) are compliant
- Perform scheduled and tracking checks for every mutual fund processed to avoid duplications
- Conduct Quality assurance check by utilizing internal programs ensuring high standard of every loaded data
- The Holdings Research Analyst is also responsible for the entry and securities identification for global portfolio holdings information. The main job is to collect data of global mutual funds and identify global securities to the international codes.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.