Thomson Reuters is currently seeking a proven sales leader to join our Knowledge Solutions team. As a successful leader you are goal-oriented, forward-thinking and adaptive. You are persuasive, empathetic and able to generate enthusiasm with clients and your sales team. You demonstrate excellent business acumen to accurately assess clients' issues and develop "outside the box" solutions. Your Pension & Benefits Sales Team will drive new business revenue streams. This role requires a sense of urgency while juggling multiple priorities.
Managing Processes & Outcomes
- This position provides strategic and operational leadership to inside sales team to aggressively meet sales, revenue, retention and organizational objectives.
- Leads creation and execution of strategy to maximize current and future growth of products and solutions.
- Designs and develops strategies to increase market share, and grow short and long term business through management of the segment.
- Adopting company policies; adhering to customer care process; understanding problem solving methodologies; defining handoffs; measuring process output; providing specific governance and guidance around process adherence.
- Manages regions and its assigned functions:
- New sales
- Customer retention
- Accurate forecasts
- Market intelligence
- Monitors budgets and controls expenditures
- Ensures activity meets demand (for example, sales funnel activity, margin protections)
Coaching & Talent Experience & Development
- Overseeing talent development programs and efforts; taking interest in advancement of subordinates; success of previous subordinates in other areas of the organization; ensuring stable of qualified and available replacements; developing Career Action Plans
- Facilitates individual development planning and offers career development guidance
- Recruiting, onboarding and training
- Maintaining a virtual bench; attracting top talent within the organization; assessing talent at all stages in a candidate life cycle; onboarding oversight
- Legacy of sales management success; bringing learnings from experience into the work environment; raising the level of internal peers by allowing them to leverage personal experience; quality of advisor based on experience; mentoring emphasis
Scope & Impact
- Leads a team size of 10-13 sales professionals, sell new business to accounting and tax professionals.
- Travel & Expense budgets for manager and all direct reports
- Departmental budget
- Tracking monthly growth goals, renewal and revenue
- Understands and manages reps through handling different sales scenarios; provides guidance in setting agenda; ensures team is executing on sales process guidance; reinforces company value propositions to reps to use during sales campaigns
- Exhibiting attitudes in multiple different situations; advocating the corporate position; presenting material to prospects and customers; speaking on issues relating to the company, the industry, or solution/value proposition
- Consistently works with team to take an outside-in approach in interactions with customers; develops uniquely strong customer loyalty through driving a positive professional experience in doing business with Thomson Reuters.
- Learning speed; Intellectual curiosity; knowledge acquisition; problem-solving; grasping concepts quickly
- Managing sales rep; developing strategic goals specific to span of control; teaching strategic planning to the reps; enabling reps to conduct business conversations with clients/prospects/customers; mapping solutions to address client/customer strategic goals; incorporating 3rd parties into a strategic view of the account
- 3-5 years of proven successful sales management experience in driving new business and retention of geography
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with Coaching Sales Process, product training and professional development
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America