- Preparation of monthly sales and revenue reports that provide an overview of current month and year-to-date performance against budget targets and prior year
- Participate actively in the month end close activity working with the Accounting Operations, Decision Support and other departments in order to ensure the properly closing
- Assist in the preparation of the annual financial plan and monthly financial forecasts, ensuring that the plan and forecasts are accurately input into our financial systems (Hyperion, DBR)
- DBR deep analysis (Gross sales, Cancellations, Price Increase and Other adjustment) and BOB (Book of business) growth
- Provide revenue report by media, by segment and by product
- Material code validation (SAS FM, TREPH, FRM, Media & Profit Center) & database maintenance
- Develop finance and business presentations; related supporting materials for senior management useful to support business growth
- Retention rate report (including RR% calculation and drivers for cancellations)
Knowledge, Skills, and Capabilities:
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting (required)
- English fluent/advanced
- Advanced Excel skills (required); and competency with financial reporting systems and tools (required); candidates with experience with SAP and Hyperion preferred
- Experience in finance or accounting, solid understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Excellent financial analytical skills combined with a strong attention to detail and the ability to present complex information in a usable format to a diverse audience
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities
- High energy, high ownership of work product and dedication and commitment to driving results
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
São Paulo-São Paulo-Brazil