To provide Thomson Reuters a value-added service and product delivery to the customer (internal and external) by architecting solutions for extensible non-core engineering tool sets, customizing the application delivery process, planning non-core development activities and working closely with implementation engineering, product development and end users to facilitate a collaborative and synergistic environment.
Major responsibilities of this position:
- Work with the Director of Implementation Engineering to establish a software development and delivery life cycle methodology with associated processes. Communicate, execute and support this methodology within the Professional Services organization.
- Assist with the establishment of role clarity within the implementation engineering team. Work with Director of IE and Director of Operations to determine and delineate scope of responsibility.
- Support Aumentum Implementer Program (AIP) certified partners that utilize Aumentum SDK’s, tools and processes while implementing customer solutions on Thomson Reuters’ products.
- Aumentum to TR Legacy product integrations (i.e. Aumentum Records and ProVal integration)
- Aumentum SDK’s including GIS, Recorder, Cashiering, Records & Addresses, Personal Property and Business Revenue interfaces.
- Aumentum to external product integrations and interfaces
- Work closely with project managers and implementation engineering teams to track, size and project implementation engineering workload and capacities.
- Assist with the development and delivery of IE workshops.
- Solution Performance Analysis
- QA / Validation
- Simplification - Tool set analysis
- Configuration Tools
- Conversion Tools
- Core engineering refactoring deployment to professional services
- Leads functional workshops to fit customer requirements to existing product functionality. Identifies areas of needed configuration, application change or customer business process change.
- Documents and presents technical solutions to customers and solicits feedback.
- Customizes and configures applications to agreed specifications or provides recommendations for this.
- Designs, develops and documents workbooks, spreadsheets and associated deliverables within forecast time-scales and budgets agreed with customers.
- Configure, test and code to support the software implementation of the Thomson Reuters Aumentum suite of products.
- Work with technical consultants, architects, project managers, product development and Thomson Reuters’ customers to evaluate, create, and deliver appraisal, assessment and taxation solutions using existing and new Thomson Reuters and industry tool sets.
- Provide detailed solution documentation that satisfies the customer's business and technical requirements.
- Analyze and write business requirements, design documents, and statement of work deliverables. Assist with proposal writing when appropriate.
- Work closely with Thomson Reuters’ implementation engineering resources to resolve implementation and core product integration issues.
- Analyze systems and requirements and design interface solutions leveraging existing Thomson Reuters import, export and web services solutions.
- Ability to write code to test interfaces and web services is highly desirable.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by Director or Implementation Engineering.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Riverside-California-United States of America