- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with internal and affiliate lead sourcing stakeholders, this includes prospecting for and onboarding new affiliate partners and maintaining clear communication between external and internal partners
- Develop and execute online affiliate marketing media strategies to generate quality leads for our FindLaw partners
- Utilize data and various reports to monitor campaign performance, lead quality, and identify opportunities for improvement or growth
- Maintain working knowledge of campaign details, return policies, quality metrics and budgets with assigned affiliates
- Assist with lead volume forecasting and projected performance
- Track, analyze, and optimize campaign results using qualitative and quantitative techniques in order to ensure all campaign and organizational goals are met
- Ensure that affiliate partners are using compliant practices and following brand standards
- Manage and coordinate affiliate billing with finance
- Provide market prices, criteria, and volume projections for all sourcing requests
- Utilize and maintain lead management system
- 3+ years vendor or client facing experience
- 2-3 years sales/marketing/lead generation experience (affiliate management experience preferred)
- Experience prospecting for new media partners and retention of current partners
- Ability to take data sets and create meaningful and actionable insights
- Online marketing experience preferred
- Experience utilizing a lead management system such as CAKE, HasOffers, LinkTrust, Boberdoo, DirectTrack, Proprietary Internal Systems, etc.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Skilled in organization, priority management, and problem-solving
- Skilled in the utilization of analytic insights that contribute to business unit goals
- Work well in a team environment while staying on task without micromanagement
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Preferred field of study in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or Management
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carlsbad-California-United States of America;San Diego-California-United States of America