The Peer Monitor Strategic Account Manager will support client firms in the U.S. and Australian legal markets, develop strategic relationships, and ensure they are receiving the highest possible value from their interactions with Peer Monitor.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and incrementally growing existing client territory.
- Independent design and delivery of in-depth benchmarking analyses for existing law firm clients.
- Conducting data and industry presentations for Managing Partners, C-level executives, and firm leaders at clients, as well as industry partners, and internal groups.
- Establish self as subject matter expert by driving product value, conducting client database training and renewing existing contracts.
- Identifying business development opportunities through high-level interactions with the marketplace, referrals, and relationship building strategies.
- Collaborating with sales and implementation teams to ensure the timely and professional delivery of services to manage and exceed client expectations.
- Data analysis of legal industry data for the purposes of producing client & market-facing content.
- Data validation to ensure consistent reporting of defined business metrics.
- Content development driven by insights derived from data analysis, extensive research, and thorough legal industry knowledge.
- Project management of the final production of content with internal and external stakeholders.
- Articulate analysis & insights through multiple mediums including webinars, speaking engagements, and written reports.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 + years of account management experience strongly preferred; 5 + years of professional experience preferred.
- Prior executive-level relationship management experience.
- Understanding of law firm economics and key management issues is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to organize data and communicate results effectively both orally and in writing.
- Financial and executive-level acumen and interpersonal skills to connect with management and associated business issues in the firm.
- A polished, executive presence and professional image.
- The ability to produce work of the highest quality under tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate or advanced Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Proven project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively across the organization to drive results
- Travel - 10%
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America