Consults with customers and the business to create and execute digital marketing strategies in support of customer marketing plans
- Contributes to creating Digital Marketing best practices.
- Determines the actual search terms typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience products and solutions gain high visibility within search engines.
- Editing page content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.
- Leads discussions with clients and web developers and promotes changes to a site and site content.
- Tactics may be incorporated into website development and design.
- Expert in the latest digital marketing techniques and works to position Thomson Reuters in the optimal space.
- May review and give input on decisions by junior digital marketers as appropriate.
- Works independently within some parameters, with limited technical and management guidance, taking ownership of problems within own area of knowledge.
- Work is reviewed infrequently.
- Decisions are made within ambiguous guidelines with limited review with appropriate personnel.
- Accountable for the quality of own work, delivered within agreed procedures and timeframes and focused on external customer needs.
- Impact of specific tasks directly affects customer perception of quality, performance and value.
- Understand the short term and long term impact of decisions within immediate scope.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.