- Provides specialized support & assistance on a functional, product, segment or geographic basis to assist with the impact and efficiency of the company's marketing plans in order to meet business and/or channel needs, contributing towards driving business results and build brand equity.
- This role is accountable to various marketing management roles and key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: successful coordination and execution of Marketing campaigns and activities as defined by the strategic marketing plan, key messaging and proof points, tactics, timing, and measurement.
- Tactics may include direct marketing, eMarketing, Advertising and sales support.
- Demonstrates marketing expertise to provide marketing guidance on business decisions.
- Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Follows defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Has internal and some external contacts.
- Expected to involve direct management of day-to-day activities with the support of some internal and external resources.
- Also supports efforts to build the management of day-to-day activities with the support of some internal and external resources.
- Also supports efforts to build the reputation of the Thomson Reuters Marketing capability as a source of specialist expertise and insight in terms of marketing disciplines, product knowledge, customer knowledge and/or geography.
- May be accountable for the effectiveness of budget spend per activity, and an understanding of the financial impact of all campaign activity.
- Gives advice to middle management on functional matters, or on the interpretation of policies and practices.
- Monitors costs of work and may manage budgets for small projects or program.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Lagunilla de Heredia-Costa Rica