Job Title: Principal Security Architect (Eagan, MN)
Responsible for multi-dimensional portfolio of infrastructure, product & commercial design. Duties include:
1. Help shape future of information system defense across the company;
2. consult with senior management, delivery teams & technical talent to help shape practical defensive patterns & frameworks;
3. provide guidance, architectural consulting & trusted advisor leadership to Executives & Senior Management;
4. Lead team of Architects, ranging from Enterprise Infrastructure to Products to Commercial Solution security;
5. Marry deep understanding of business, operational & IT priorities into acceptable security architecture solutions;
6. Lead cross-functional teams to develop Enterprise security policies, standards & specifications;
7. Develop architecture artifacts, defensive patterns & standards that provide practical defense;
8. Provide thought leadership, ingenuity & forward-looking direction to the practice of enterprise security architecture with specific attention to bridging business, IT & risk worlds in dialog & solutions;
9. Develop strong peer network of Business Leaders, CTOs & Enterprise Architects & facilitate development of Enterprise-class security solutions;
10. Mentor Senior Security Architects & Engineers in their respective domain developing core talent.
[Will supervise 5 Senior/Information Security Architects’ work]
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field plus 5 years’ experience in information technology or business architecture area
in an architectural or design capacity for "large scale" enterprise systems with customer deployments of virtualization technologies. Experience may be gained concurrently and must include the following:
1) 5 years’ experience navigating diverse perspectives & objectives to develop Enterprise security solutions;
2) 5 years’ experience working with business lines of finance, tax & legal to include experience in Security Operations & how policies & standards impact opposing requirements to identify appropriate compromises necessary to progress;
3) 3 years’ experience coaching others in a matrix structure;
4) 3 years’ experience in one or more complimentary domains of technology or security including: Access Control, Application Development Security, Business Continnuity, Cryptography, Security Governance & Risk Management, Legal Regulations & Compliance, Operations Security, & Physical Security;
5) 3 years’ experience guiding design & implementation of technologies including: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, VPN, MFA, MAM, MDM, DLP, RMS, & CA.
JOB OPPORTUNITY QUALIFIES FOR EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
Employer: Thomson Reuters Holdings, Inc.
Job Site: 610 Opperman Drive, Eagan, MN 55123
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.