- Design, develop, and implement Content Development Strategy for ONESOURCE product suite appropriate for target audience
- Present Content Development Strategy to key stakeholders for approval; Strategy to be organized by learning modules required by product, including the delivery method of each, and connection to applicable Learning Path(s). Strategy should also include resource needs, timeline, and cost estimates
- Manage content development and training resources to deploy Content Development Strategy, defining clear roles and responsibilities, and identifying potential gaps in resource needs
Develop formal content creation process (e.g. Plan, Create, Approve, Publish/Govern)
- Review and evaluation of learning technologies and methods
- Development of instructional design approach
- Project management controls and testing to ensure content is delivered with high-quality and timelines are met
- Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for developing training
- Review and interpret technical documentation and existing course materials for the purpose of developing instructional materials
- Manage design and development process to produce cutting edge, graphically rich, engaging learning deliverables for all delivery types (i.e. instructor led, eLearning, knowledge testing, certification)
- Deploy maintenance and surveillance process to review and evaluate content
- Info used to evaluate effectiveness of overall Strategy and specifics about each course (e.g. course continues, course cancellation, course change, etc.)
- Work closely with ONESOURCE University trainers on delivery approach and implementation of training materials
- Actively develop ONESOURCE product knowledge
- Participate in readiness activities to stay abreast of product enhancements and training deliverables
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously under aggressive deadlines
- Act as a project manager for internal project teams
- Develop positive relationships with stakeholders and team members
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- 5 to 8 years of Management experience in a training, educational, instructional design and/or development group; Experience with similar industry preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills including proven ability to collaborate with teams and individuals at all organizational levels
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to see details and larger picture
- Ability to manage the design of dynamic and engaging content (instructor led and eLearning content) that incorporates both design elements and effective learning principles for an optimum learning experience
- Well-versed in multimedia authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate and/or other Adobe tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.), Articulate Storyline, and other eLearning authoring tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of applied adult learning theory, instructional design, organizational metrics, learning management systems, and organizational development strategies
- Strong project management skills and able to successfully multi-task, set priorities, and meet timelines
- Motivation and drive to experiment and try new ways of sharing learning content with learners
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.