Business Unit: Enterprise Business Operations - Order to Cash
This role reports into Enterprise Business Operations - Order to Cash supporting Thomson Reuters Legal UKI, operating in the United Kingdom, Ireland and International legal markets with industry leading brands such as Sweet & Maxwell, Westlaw, Lawtel and Practical Law.
Position Title: Online Support Executive FTC - 12 months
Location: London - 5 Canada Square
To support Westlaw UK, Practical Law, Lawtel and all digital products, ensuring that customers are invoiced accurately, access is activated promptly and all areas of customer support are fulfilled to the highest standard.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Process orders for online services and other products as required
- Ensure accuracy in billing and revenue recognition
- Manage customer access to online services to agreed service levels
- Day to day administrative support tasks as requested by Team Leaders
- Prompt and accurate response to internal and external customer queries and requests in writing, by email and over the telephone
- Take ownership of queries and escalate where appropriate
- Participate in projects/business initiatives as required by the business
- Review and checking of signed contracts for compliance requirements
- To observe internal compliance procedures
- UKI Customer Experience and Legal Sales Teams.
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Numeracy – understands a broad range of mathematical and statistical concepts and their relevance in a business context (percentages, trends etc.)
- Using Technology – ability to understand IT business systems (e.g. SAP and Business Objects) and use a range of standard computer packages (e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel) to store, analyse and manipulate data (e.g. creating spreadsheets and reports etc.)
- Understand our offering - display knowledge of the context in which the Company operates
- Internal compliance - understands the processes, procedures and standards that apply to the post and their role in the Company’s overall performance
- Communicates in writing - present information clearly and accurately in standard formats
- Oral Communication - convey information simply, accurately and clearly
- Questioning skills - use simple questions to elicit straightforward factual information
- Time management - manage workload, meet deadlines and achieve quality results
- Analytical thinking - thinks ahead to identify next steps and consequences of events or actions and evaluates whether arguments or cases are complete and sound
- Information seeking - able to interpret data in order to resolve problems
- Quality focus - control the quality and timeliness of work
- Results orientation - drive and energy to achieve excellent results
- Customer focus - desire to understand the needs of both external and internal customers
- Teamwork and knowledge sharing – ability to work co-operatively with others
- Adaptability - flexible about ways of working
- Self-confidence - willing to ask questions or make suggestions to more senior people
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated
- Problem solver
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and integrity in carrying out all aspects of the role
- To handle additional responsibility when required
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.