Thomson Reuters is seeking a Sr Analyst to join our HR Strategy & Planning team within the Legal BU HR organization to help drive HR initiatives across the Legal Business globally. In this role, you will create new solutions to address people-related needs as well as ensure excellence in maintaining existing programs. The ability to project manage multiple priorities as well as communicate effectively is critical. Collaboration across multiple HR teams across the globe including other Business Units as well as a strong partnership with Finance, Communications, and other departments will be an important component of this role. The ideal candidate is a driver of results, a strong communicator, and someone who identifies creative solutions under tight deadlines and with high attention to detail. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys going above & beyond to deliver outcomes that impact a global organization.
- Values & Culture: Execute on the Values & Culture strategy across the Legal Business Unit globally including partnership with the central V&C team and other key HR stakeholders. Key responsibilities include engagement with culture champions, communications, workshop logistics, data tracking, Hub site maintenance and overall project management. Will be accountable for creating reinforcement solutions to help bring our culture vision to life.
- Onboarding: Manage the Eagan new employee orientation for Thomson Reuters’ largest campus inclusive of developing and maintaining content, prepping a team of facilitators across the campus, session facilitation, and communications with hiring managers & recruiting. This role will also be responsible for developing a virtual orientation offering for remote workers, creating tools & resources to equip managers, driving the “new joiners sessions” plan along with senior leaders, and solutions to provide a deeper understanding of the Legal business unit. Additional onboarding responsibilities include administration and analysis of Legal onboarding surveys including recommendations to continuously improve the new hire experience.
- People Metrics: Serve as a key contact within the Legal HR team on various metrics and reporting requests including monthly/quarterly requirements that are submitted to senior leadership. Identify process improvements, requirements, and actions based on business needs. Respond to urgent requests with utmost accuracy and in a manner that is easy to understand for the end-user. Proactively communicate and collaborate with various partners within the business to seek inputs into deliverables.
- Enterprise/Ad-hoc Projects: Deliver on multiple enterprise-level project requests including partnering on summer intern program events, leading the administration of our scholarship program, creating HR engagement initiatives, and other ad-hoc projects throughout the year. This work requires the need for strong project management/ownership, collaboration, and communication skills including an ongoing responsibility to identify and recommend process improvement opportunities across the team. The ability for quick delivery with strong attention to detail is critical.
- Bachelor’s degree required in HR, Business or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience managing multiple projects within a corporate environment including those with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated project management skills with proven success in meeting deadlines, anticipating gaps, and driving towards solutions.
- Intermediate PowerPoint skills with proven success in “telling a story”. Able to create visually appealing and effective materials to help drive decision making.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel including working knowledge of vlookups, pivot tables, and other functionality.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and proactive planning skills.
- Proven success delivering high quality work product requiring a high level of attention to detail in the most complex situations
- Highly collaborative with ability to work in partnership with the entire Thomson Reuters HR community
- Self-motivated and flexible with a “can-do” mindset especially in complex situations.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and the ability to tailor communications based on audience (employee through senior leadership levels).
- Ability to work independently and deliver results exceeding expectations of key stakeholders
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America