Sales Operations Manager will work closely with the sales organization to support day-to-day sales-related matters, business policy and procedural issues, drive sales productivity improvement by providing/coordinating Sales training and development program, and assist Sales managers in Sales planning and forecasting, incentive planning, reporting & analysis.
- Ensures consistent sales and account management communication and general support regarding proposal concepts, special offer negotiation, contract issues, pricing issues, and general sales/account management related matters, ensuring business policy and procedures are followed.
- Assists with the distribution of information provided to the sales employees from company headquarters.
- Partners with Sales and Account Management leadership to determine overall operations needs and may represent Sales Operations on sales/account management related task forces.
- Communicates with appropriate sales teams on customer promotions and provides guidance and clarity regarding promotions.
- Support Sales managers in improving Sales productivity by providing Sales training and development, Operation effectiveness analysis, and tools & methodologies to manage their day-to-day operation and team performance.
- Support Sales team’s day-to-day operation by providing tools training & support, admin support, policy/process support and issue escalations.
- Support Sales managers in Sales planning and forecasting, incentive planning, reporting & analysis.
- Leads, motivates, coaches and develops their Operations team.
- Assist in the development, administration and communication of the sales compensation plans and special incentives.
- Provide input on territory analysis, quota setting and compensation planning to Sales leadership.
Skills & Competencies:
- Comprehensive knowledge of business products pricing, policies, contracts and processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think strategically.
- Strong leadership and management skills, including developing and mentoring staff and managing select projects.
- Solid understanding and experience with detailed technology projects.
- Excellent financial and business acumen.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to work across boundaries.
- Strong understanding of the business market.
Qualification & Experience:
- University/college degree required
- Project Management certification desirable.
- Prior experience in business operations, sales or related experience, primarily in the area of project management and implementing process improvements.
- Previous knowledge and/or experience with a sales organization.
- Work experience using and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.