The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters is looking for an energetic, senior business development manager located in Moscow to work with the international business unit to develop the footprint in Russia and other CIS states.
The Tax & Accounting business within Thomson Reuters is a global business that serves the needs of Multinational Corporations and Accounting Firms as well as governments with a combination of software and services.
Working with local and global stakeholders, this key position will be responsible for researching, developing and driving the commercial development of a portfolio of products for the business initially focusing on our ONESOURCE product family and Checkpoint. The appointed individual will be responsible for the management and development of the segment strategy for the Russia/CIS market in the business unit.
This position is an integral part of the strategic direction of the commercial operations of the organization and has responsibility for establishing customer relationships and developing revenue in the marketplace as well as plans for business expansion in future years.
The main overall responsibilities of the role include:
•The development of business models for localizing and selling ONESOURCE and Checkpoint products and fundamentally developing the way in which the business approaches the market space in Russia and the CIS.
•Driving business results – Responsible for building, growing and delivering against revenue targets on a quarterly and fiscal year basis for the various business product lines.
•Customer understanding – developing new customer relationships at a senior level across the marketplace, supporting senior leadership in understanding how customers use the products, nuances of selling into this space and who the decision makers are.
•Creating strategic direction – supporting and leading the targeting of the right customers, executing innovative business strategies.
•Combining insight with knowledge of the market, customers, competitors and the company's capabilities to capitalize on account opportunities that have not been previously acknowledged.
• Lead the development of an environment that encourages teamwork and participation.
With regards to ONESOURCE products where there is most immediate scope for impact, responsibilities will include:
• Achieving and exceeding sales goals.
•Building, managing, and delivering on an accurate monthly, quarterly, and yearly territory pipeline.
•Attaining sales targets and quotas by both in person customer visits and meetings over the phone.
• Working with global sales specialists to demonstrate the use of ONESOURCE and Checkpoint products and services.
•Obtain and provide territory information regarding market intelligence and penetration, and provide competitive intelligence.
• Attends sales meetings, conferences, and conventions as required.
• Some travel within the assigned territory is required as well as occasional international travel.
• Minimum 5 years successful software sales experience (both over the phone and field sales); tax and accounting industry experience preferred.
• Significant track record in closing sales, generating revenue, and exceeding quotas.
• Experience with senior executives and C level decision makers (CFO, Controller)
• Bachelor/Master university degree.
• Successful experience in value-based sales concepts, methods, and techniques to professionals.
• Ambitious self-starter with high energy and motivation.
• Excellent communication skills and closing skills.
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Proficient in MS Office/Internet.
• Proficient database management skills.
• Excellent Presentations Skills
• Fluent in written and spoken Russian and English
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.