Job DescriptionJob Description
Senior Territory Manager, Corporate
Global Growth Organisation (GGO) ASEAN and North Asia (ANA)
The Global Growth Organization (GGO) works with our business units to combine our global capabilities and to expand our local presence in countries where we believe the greatest growth opportunities exist. GGO is core to Thomson Reuters’ overall strategy to accelerate in high growth market segments. The ASEAN & North Asia region is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic markets, and serves as a growth engine for Thomson Reuters in the Asia Pacific region and beyond.
- This position is focused on growing revenue and market share within the designated corporate accounts within the assigned territory to achieve the company's strategic objectives
- Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Develops and executes territory strategy and plan in collaboration with product specialists to deliver a comprehensive value proposition to meet overall customer needs.
- Manages, retains and grows revenue; responsible for new sales, retention and revenue quota attainment.
- Establishes strong customer relationships and cultivate new business opportunities.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key decision makers.
- Strategically develops and executes a growth-centric territory plan and owns overall strategy for growth and revenue as appropriate.
- Applies knowledge of business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions to promote sales and revenue growth.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with territory in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internal stakeholders.
- Acts as point of contact for the client, provides escalation path to and from Service and attends to customer issues promptly as appropriate.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on territory strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- May provide customer product training as necessary.
- Advances the sale, application and evolution of products within accounts.
- Maintains up to date product knowledge on all relevant products and solutions.
- Accountable for individual expense budget management.
- Demonstrates skills in managing and handling sales across accounts.
Required Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 10 years of sales / account management experience, with a consistent track record of strong performance that can bring the following skills to the role:
- M.S. or relevant degree
- Experience in selling enterprise software solutions, with strong component of services
- Deep understanding of customers' business model and workflows; automotive industry expertise strongly preferred
- Advanced Selling Skills (identify, develop, & articulate a complex proposition / consultative selling).
- Strong Negotiating skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and execute a territory sales plan, ability to use a variety of technology and information systems with a high level of proficiency.
- Problem Solving - ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate effectively at all levels within an organization, including C-level executives.
- Proposal Writing - ability to develop needs assessment and recommend appropriate product/ services to best address client needs.
- Proficient English language skills would be added advantage
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Hong Kong-Hong Kong