- Performs technical or functional roles on medium to large international projects, led by a Manager, ONESOURCE Partner, or Customer.
- Manages large size or large complexity (e.g. international) projects pertaining to the development and implementation of ONESOURCE products.
- Can scope out a simple or semi-complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits
- Can create a semi-complex project plan and Statement-of-Work
- Can lead a semi-complex project to completion on-time and on-budget
- Able to effectively facilitate meetings with project sponsors (Customer and Partner)
- Identifies and develops upsell opportunities within assigned customer projects, brings qualified upsell opportunities to regional manager for closure.
- Mentors implementation specialists, implementation consultants, and sr. implementation consultants.
- Independently design and implement semi-complex Indirect or Property Tax Enterprise business solutions, often working on- site to help customers deploy their solutions.
- Strong commitment to customer excellence, must have minimal to no customer escalations for services issues.
- Can lead technology decisions and facilitate and articulate alternatives and direction to Customer’s Senior IT and Business Management.
- 6-10 years of project management, professional services, software development, or consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance, account, computers science.
- Technical and Functional Expertise (must meet at least 1 category requirement)
- Functionally proficient with at least 3 ONESOURCE product: Determination, Reporting, S&U Compliance, VAT Compliance, Property Tax, TCM, OR
- Technically and/or functionally proficient with at least 3 calling system and its associated ONESOURCE connector: Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, NetSuite, Workday, and others, OR
- Expert in designing and building custom integrations to ONESOURCE products using Java, .NET or other programming languages.
- Specialized Industry knowledge required:
- Deep experience as a PM or Analyst in enterprise software products/services/applications (e.g. Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, NS, WDAY, etc.) OR
- Deep technical experience with IT Platforms such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle DB/Weblogic, IBM DB/Websphere, Redhat, Tomcat OR
- Deep experience in Indirect or Property Tax Law, Research or Consulting
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues
- Must have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills
- Must have the ability to achieve objectives by successfully interacting and collaborating with:
- Management level team members in ONESOURCE Engineering, Product Management, Customer Support, and Sales.
- Management level resources at ONESOURCE Partners (KPMG, Deloitte, Accenture, Ryan, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Lake Oswego-Oregon-United States of America