Customer and Channel Marketer, Corporate Segment
The Corporate Segment Customer and Channel Marketing Team drives revenue goals through initiatives, communication, and promotional efforts across existing product initiatives to US Corporate Customers. The Customer and Channel Marketer will work with sector colleagues and internal groups including Product Development, Product Marketing, and Finance to drive retention and growth initiatives to the Corporate Strategic Sales and Client Management (field and inside) channels.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Process exception requests to manage discounting and promotional strategies
- Assist in developing and maintaining Corporate retention pricing strategies
- Support customer marketing efforts to drive retention of Corporate online and software revenue
- Analyze, access and develop effective messaging regarding Corporate customer and product impact of launches and sunset
- Serve as a marketing point of contact for Corporate field and inside client management channels
- Assist in creating and managing customer touch points in support of renewal & retention strategies, including but not limited to training campaigns, webinars, and triggered e-mail campaigns
- Partner closely with Campaign Development Team within the Corporate Segment to align on key strategies and channel initiatives
- Partner with other internal groups such as Contract Value Management, Operations, and Marketing Development teams
- Manages deliverables to project plans, adheres to costs against budget guidelines, analyzes data to make decisions.
Education and Experience
- Four-year college degree required. Undergraduate degree in business or marketing related field strongly preferred. MBA or JD a plus
- Minimum two years marketing, sales, or strategic planning experience with progressive responsibilities
- Project management experience
- Direct experience in the legal field or information industry preferred
- Experience working effectively within cross-organizational teams
- Information industry, professional, and corporate market experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent organizational, writing, and oral communication skills
- Must possess a great attitude and a high degree of collaborative initiative with a desire to grow professionally
- Must demonstrate a capability to deliver consistent messages and marketing themes to customers
- Must possess the ability to think strategically as well as analyze details when necessary.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and sales operations
- Ability to communicate persuasively and tactfully with all levels of management, co-workers, and customers, in written and verbal form
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America