- Manages, retains and grows revenue; responsible for new sales, retention and revenue quota attainment in the Automotive Industry in Japan
- Build the proposition and Go-To-Market strategy for the Automotive Industry Practice Group (IPG) in Japan based on an understanding of the market dynamics across the various segments of Automotive.
- Establishes strong customer relationships and cultivate new business opportunities.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key decision makers.
- Strategically develops and executes a growth-centric territory plan and owns overall strategy for growth and revenue as appropriate.
- Applies knowledge of business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions to promote sales and revenue growth.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with territory in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internal stakeholders.
- Acts as point of contact for the client, provides escalation path to and from Service and attends to customer issues promptly as appropriate.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on territory strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- May provide customer product training as necessary.
- Advances the sale, application and evolution of products within accounts.
- Maintains up to date product knowledge on all relevant products and solutions.
- Accountable for individual expense budget management.
- Demonstrates skills in managing and handling sales across accounts.
- Serve as an expert resource to product sales teams serving the industry
- Cultivate strategic partners and work with partner team to expand the capabilities of the Automotive Industry Practice Group
- Participate as an active member of the Global Automotive IPG
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.