Thomson Reuters is looking for a few highly skilled cyber security specialists to help staff a new location in the central business district of downtown Richmond, VA. This new facility will be home to a number of critical cyber security disciplines, designed to improve the overall security posture of Thomson Reuters – including its assets, data and operations. Be part of an exciting, fast-paced environment that will help Thomson Reuters strengthen its position as the trusted “Answer Company” in the market.
The Information Security team seeks a high-energy, motivated individual who combines solid technical credentials with a high degree of business acumen for the position of Lead Solution Engineer – PKI within our Identity and Access Management team. In this role, you will design and engineer PKI solutions in collaboration with executive leadership, technology peers and business partners to solve some of our greatest challenges.
Developing a mature PKI capability has been defined as a strategic direction for Thomson Reuters and a cornerstone of our security posture. You will provide your expertise on the PKI engineering team to architect, engineer, and implement an advanced PKI capability. You will drive the complete development of a modern PKI capability including design, engineering, implementation, and automation of PKI lifecycle. A secure PKI platform is the bedrock of our security posture that will drive both user experience and security advancements across all technologies and services.
· Drive the development of PKI solutions to meet security and business requirements.
· Develop automation approaches to solve PKI lifecycle challenges.
· Analyze legacy PKI solutions for security gaps and develop new approaches/capability to mitigate.
· Lead and guide Thomson Reuters with industry best practices related to all aspects of PKI.
· Develop standards and approaches to enable seamless integration across technical stacks.
· Partner with architecture teams to understand security and business implications of PKI strategy.
· Act as a technical owner on initiatives involving PKI technologies.
· Champion PKI capability and integration across core security and IT capability.
· Proven track record of engineering PKI solutions in a large global enterprise.
· Strong understanding of X.509, RSA, SSL/TLS, and certificate management processes.
· 2+ years experience in a senior/lead engineering role.
· 3+ year’s experience with PKI technologies.
· 5+ years IT or IT Security experience.
· Hands on experience with designing certificate authorities, registration authorities, and certificate policies.
· Familiarity with certificate enrollment and renewal protocols.
· Strong understanding of certificate lifecycle challenges and the understanding of how to mitigate.
· Understanding of HSM capability.
· Experience with standard encryption protocols such as IPSec, TLS, SSH.
· Strong understanding S/MIME, Wild Cards, SAN certificates.
· Strong understanding of hashing standards like SHA-1/SHA-2.
· Familiarity of cloud technologies and PKI requirements.
· Familiarity with PKI vendors like Symantec, Venafi, Digicert, and Entrust.
· Ability to articulate problems concisely and drive to resolution across organization functions.
· Experience designing deployments of certificates in an enterprise environment.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.