FXall is widely acknowledged as the industry’s leading multibank platform for foreign exchange. FXall provides customers with access to global liquidity and a suite of advanced workflow solutions that enable them to:
- Trade FX spot, forwards, swaps, non-deliverable forwards (NDFs) and options on one platform and using a variety of execution mechanisms
- Streamline trade workflows via OMS/TMS integration and straight-through processing
- Demonstrate best execution with post-trade reporting and transaction cost analysis
- Comply with global regulatory requirements
FXall continues to grow, not only as a standalone product but also as part of Thomson Reuters’ broader cross-asset buy-side trading solution. Daily volumes set a new record level of over $300bio in September 2017.
Thomson Reuters is now looking to hire a new Head of FXall to further define and drive its growth. The selected individual will need to operate with skill set of a CEO, using their leadership skills, industry knowledge, strategic vision, and influencing skills to drive business results.
The selected individual will be a member of the Trading Leadership Team at Thomson Reuters, reporting directly to the Co-Heads of Trading. The individual will be responsible for:
- Overall leadership of FXall, both internally and externally. FXall is a growing business generating revenues in excess of $150mm
- Identifying new growth opportunities in order to develop the long term strategy for FXall, including the product roadmap and evolution of product pricing and the overall commercial model
- Driving in-year revenues by partnering with the sales organization
- Working with senior colleagues across Thomson Reuters to optimize the value of FXall as a part of the company’s broader Trading offering
- Safeguarding FXall’s product and service reputation by ensuring that the different departments in Thomson Reuters responsible for delivering FXall (sales, service, technology, legal, etc) are aligned and delivering against customer expectations
- As the public face of the leadership of FXall, meet with key clients and participate in industry committees and events
- Participation on the boards of various Thomson Reuters internal subsidiaries
Experience and Capabilities
- The individual will already be acknowledged at industry level as a thought leader and successful business manager. The individual is likely to have 15+ years industry experience and a proven track record as the member of a leadership team in a business with annual revenues in excess of $100mm
- The individual will likely have experience leading in a highly matrixed organization. To be successful, the individual will need to partner with his or her peers across Thomson Reuters while directing the activities of a small team
- The individual will need a highly strategic mindset with the ability to create an execution roadmap and drive execution of the plan. While responsible for driving strategic changes, the individual must also be able to accept feedback from his or her colleagues and incorporate this into their thinking
- The individual must be persuasive and influential, possessing well-developed communication, collaboration and presentation skills. The ability to communicate complex trading ideas to those senior decision makers at Thomson Reuters without a trading background is critical
- The individual should display a bias for rigorous analysis, followed by high quality and decisive decision making
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
New York-New York-United States of America