Job Title: Proposition and Strategy Manager (New York, NY)
As part of the Enterprise commercial team that leads the development of new propositions and commercially focused strategic initiatives to drive the revenue growth. Will help set long term strategic directions and positioning for key solution sets, near term product requirements, and business case development for Enterprise customers covering solutions in Enterprise Feeds, Redistribution, EMS and Feeds & Analytics as well as new initiatives.
1) Provide in-depth customer and market insights, needs and pain points, to identify new business opportunities and to develop and drive winning propositions for Enterprise Capability products and services.
2) Develop compelling business proposition and Go-to-market plans for the Enterprise Capability and execute through strong collaborative relationships across matrixed functions, including Product, Marketing, Legal, GTM and external partners.
3) Provide input to the creation and development of comprehensive business cases based on growth opportunities and ensuring alignment with Enterprise Capabilities overall strategic direction.
4) Provide input and support plans for Financial Service market engagement through solution/product development, marketing, industry thought leadership and partnership activities, ultimately leading to increased affinity for Thomson Reuters' solutions.
5) Monitors all aspects of key competitors, analyzing their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and develop strategies to achieve competitive advantage.
6) Partner within Enterprise Capabilities segment with the customer marketing team, which has primary go to market responsibilities, and with Market Development, who have primary thought leadership responsibilities.
7) Conduct regular and ad-hoc commercial modelling and analyses to derive business insights and support the growth strategies for Enterprise Capabilities.
8) Manage multiple complex projects to ensure the timely delivery of commercials to support business propositions.
9) Support senior level account teams in commercial discussions with key Clients.
Master's Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration (MBA), Finance, or closely related field plus 2 years experience as a Strategy Consultant, Business Development role, or related role. Experience must include the following, which may be gained concurrently:
1) 2 years experience leading business proposition lifecycle, while interacting with all aspects of a business (including sales, production, marketing, and administration).
2) 2 years experience in data visualization software, such as Tableau and Think-Cell.
3) 2 years experience in market assessment, competitive landscape analysis, primary and secondary research.
4) 2 years experience in cross functional, matrixed organization with multiple reporting lines and managing multiple stakeholders.
5) 2 years experience in excel modelling, including Visual Basics.
6) 2 years experience in managing commercial launch projects (such as new product release), including managing multiple projects simultaneously .
7) 2 years experience in managing direct client relationships as head of sales or a client relationship manager.
Experience may be gained before, during or after Master's degree.
JOB OPPORTUNITY QUALIFIES FOR EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
Employer: Thomson Reuters (Markets) LLC
Job Site: 3 Times Square, New York, NY 10036
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.