Thomson Reuters is a fast paced environment and we are seeking a Product Marketing Lead to provide strategic Marketing solutions that develop the business and build customer satisfaction and loyalty considering of our main solutions in a global scope.
This Marketing Lead will also helps to design the customer experience by coordinating, executing and measuring the effectiveness of marketing activities while ensuring they are integrated and aligned on a global basis.
- Drives the development and implementation of cohesive strategic marketing activities on a global basis in a matrixed team environment;
- Develops strategic and tactical marketing plans through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning;
- Ensures Marketing program deliverables demonstrate value and a return on investment, meet our customers strategic requirements and Thomson Reuters quality standards;
- Monitors all aspects of key competitors, analyzing their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and develop strategies to meet competitive threats and/or develop strategies to achieve competitive advantage.
- Support partner businesses by crafting and articulating our key messages to customers in segments prioritised for business reuse, and recommend and evolve the content types for these messages, including videos, brochures, user guides, etc;
- Work directly with local marketing teams within partner businesses to develop and execute appropriate marketing assets and messages that support our vision across the globe, including decks, one-pagers, FAQs and other needed collateral;
- Oversee and manage a global events calendar including shows, exhibitions and other public opportunities;
- Engage with and support efforts to facilitate global cross-marketing of content;
- Identify and advance opportunities for global sale of content sets aggregated from among partner businesses;
- Develop and recommend a prospecting strategy for meaningful publishing partnership opportunities with third party publishers and content owners;
- Escalate potential partnership leads and hand off potential partners to appropriate local business partners.
- Contribute to high-level market and cross-product vision .
- Relevant degree, preferably in a technical, business or related field
- 6+ years in a marketing communications or product marketing role in a technology, technical or business field. Start up experience is valued
- Demonstrated experience in business development or strategic partnership building
- Effective and collaborative communication style at all levels of a service-focused, highly matrixed, global organization
- Ability to work both independently and in close collaboration with a globally dispersed range of stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate complex scenarios in a clear and simplified manner
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to develop and execute communication plans across multiple audiences, and to understand and communicate technical concepts in communications crafted for specific outlets and purposes
- Ability to develop key customer facing stories and to build customer personas off key segment data
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a direct team
- Proven success in foreseeing, interpreting and rapidly responding to market changes by adjusting strategies and realigning priorities to deliver results
- Strong attention to detail, organisation and follow through
- Talented and resourceful marketing professional experienced in working with a high energy, high performance team
- Passion for serving professional customers
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.