Retain and grow market share by proactively developing and deploying domain-based strategies in collaboration with market development and account management teams.
Enable end users to maximise the value of Thomson Reuters Compliance, Risk and Governance Solutions.
Identify and focus on the “at risk” customers by utilising specialist knowledge to deliver business growth.
Point of contact for customers for all specialised training and market domain requirements.
- Retains and grows recurring and outright business and drive usage on selected products.
- Focus on net growth and responsible for net sales within predefined portfolio of accounts or territory.
- Provides domain expertise and industry wide thought leadership in the Governance, Risk and Compliance space.
- Delivers high quality service and support by providing specialised training on product and functionality based on client’s workflow.
- Builds on expert knowledge to target client base, recognises client needs and propose solutions.
- Provides customer feedback to product development and represents the “voice of the customer”.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date customer contact, engagement and opportunity data in the appropriate Client Relationship Management Systems.
Skills & Competencies
- University/college degree required or equivalent experience may be considered.
- Advanced degree, Industry certifications like ACAMS preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Compliance and Risk function
- Deep domain expertise of AML, KYC, CDD, Operational Risk, Policy Management, Fatca, CRS and relevant regulatory landscape
- Mix of Hunter and Farmer skills sets
- Ability to organize and execute Territory plan
- Proven track record in a quota bearing sales environment
- Experience selling to C-level executives
- Ability to discuss with and understand client needs, map clients’ requirements to our offerings, provide comprehensive solutions, discuss with pre-sales team, quote prices, prepare proposals and presentations.
- Significant Product and Workflow Expertise.
- Proactive, result orientated, confident, energetic and customer centric approach
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and business decision making skills.
- Must be able to manage change with resilience, drive and commitment
- Must be willing and able to travel to support assigned accounts.
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision but also work well in a team environment.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.