Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Take a leadership role in the implementation of Electronic Trading Solutions projects, focusing on Consultancy --> workflow workshops, Customer Requirements Gathering, workflow analysis, design of Solutions Architectures, Solutions integration, systems configuration, systems installation, training and Quality Assurance
- Provide Project/Program management capabilities for small/medium projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget and in line with customer expectations
- Inputs into complex technical proposals taking a leading role in one or more of the related typical key activities, such as: customer requirements gathering and analysis, design of solutions architectures, high level project plan and estimation of professional services effort required for implementation
- Develop into Subject Matter Expert in customer business workflows and related solutions packages and products, providing Treasury domain expertise to our customers relative to solution propositions.
- Develop customer relations at appropriate level to become a trusted business advisor
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions with peers on the experience gained in the solutions projects
- Provide functional and/or technical training to customers based on the scope to be delivered
- Drive, follow or evolve implementation practices in GGO Technology
Additional Information: (e.g. Shift Resource, % work that is development vs. maintenance, etc.)
- Candidate must be willing to travel across region covered per project demands
Required Skills (Must have), Necessary industry Experience & associated number of years of experience:
- At least 4 years of experience in the Financial Services Sector implementing Treasury Solutions, eCommerce solutions, Risk management solutions e.g., Kondor, Murex
- Treasury workflow knowledge around Forex, Money Markets
- The successful candidate will have strong market exposure in a complex front, middle and back office operations
- Strong communication and presentations skills adaptable to different audience levels e.g., C level, Treasury heads, I.T managers, Project Managers, I.T personnel
- Must be able to documents such as requirements docs (BRD), specification docs (FSD), Technical Architecture diagrams, configuration documents, operational procedures, workflow diagrams etc
- Financial & Business Acumen: helps client to quantify financial value of the solutions
- Have analytical, architecture and design skills around distributed infrastructure solutions across differing jurisdictions, locations, platforms & software
- Techno Functional skills and a track record of successfully delivering large, multi-streamed projects through the full project cycle within specified timescales and budget
- Strong systems integration experience with Knowledge of technologies such as Webservices, webservers, databases, Operating systems - Unix, Windows; Web authoring - HTML, Jscript, CSS; middleware, XSLT
- Able to install software on Unix platforms such as Solaris, Linux etc
- Must be a proactive self starter and possess the ability to solve problems and address issues with creativity and innovation
- Enterprise wide thinking - able to give end to end solutions
- Knowledge of financial markets and understanding of business requirements, ability to work in a demanding environment to meet customer deadlines.
Desired Skills (Nice to have in addition to the Required Skills), Necessary industry Experience & associated number of years of experience:
- Experience in Reuters Electronic Trading platform or equivalent is a plus
- Exposure with other Thomson Reuters products like DealTracker Suite, TRTN or external systems like Calypso, Kondor +, Kondor Global Risk & Kondor Trade Processing, Murex or equivalent risk management systems an advantage
- High level understanding of Integration across various platforms & software
- Ability to act as a mentor and be a Trusted Advisor who drives the Project Team
- Arabic speaker is plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.