- Collaborates with Sales and Marketing teams to identify relevant professional associations and manages relationship to expand sales through this channel.
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle, including closing deals within designated accounts by Campaign based.
- Act as point of contact for the client and orchestrates the entire relationship within designated accounts.
- Accountable for end-to-end service delivery and performance.
- Assist in event preparation and onsite support
- Go to Market Support
- Gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internal stakeholders.
- Corordinate and Liaise with different departments and offices on general admin issue
- Assist in organizing company event as assigned
- Consolidate all reports to management review
- Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows.
- Strong knowledge of represented products and sales process
- Essential Project Management skills to delivery services that meet & exceed customer expectations & company delivery standards
- Strong relationship building skills and experience in organizing the events
- Ability to develop client / association strategy, provide direction to sales team and lead from the front
- Problem solving skills and ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Strong collaboration skills.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Hong Kong-Hong Kong