- Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE AEOI (Automatic Exchange of Information) is seeking a seasoned professional enterprise software sales executive in the Greater New York City area with a proven track record of relationship building and sales execution in the Financial Services industry.
- ONESOURCE AEOI is a financial technology (“Fintech”) business offering software solutions to financial institutions and accounting firms to automate their compliance activities for global information reporting obligations such as the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and US FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) regulations.
- ONESOURCE AEOI is part of the broader Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE™ business unit that drives global tax compliance and accounting decision-making with the industry’s most powerful portfolio of corporate technology solutions.
Description of Work:
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue and business objectives targets within a designated geographic territory (eg US, Canada, Caribbean and states). This includes primary responsibility for the acquisition of new sales of software and professional services, and assistance with the retention of existing clients.
- Develop territory/account plans to fulfill new sales performance goals identified in the annual Enterprise Sales Executive – Financial Services Industry Specialist compensation plan within assigned expense budget.
- Develop and maintain relationships with major financial services firms in the territory.
- Maintain knowledge of product and product-related technologies by attending and participating in training on assigned products, national sales meeting workshops and other available training opportunities.
- Provide territory market and competitive information for internal business decisions.
- Provide assistance to retain clients in dealing with client issues to ensure retention of existing client revenue from year to year.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years professional direct sales experience, closing multiple deals per month
- Experience in successfully managing relationships within the major banking and financial institutions market
- Knowledge of compliance related software and knowledge products
- Proven track record of closing large, longer cycle, sales opportunities
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding assigned quotas and goals
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a team environment, collaborating effectively with sales management, solution and implementation consultants, marketing and product management
- Excellent listening and phone conversation skills along with the ability to communicate technical information to high-level executives
- Proficient in office automation systems such Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and within urgent timelines
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills such as demonstrated ability to conduct small and large group product presentations
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Hoboken-New Jersey-United States of America