Role & Responsibility:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Manages Card team
- Coach, mentor, and develop support staff;
- Track performance against goals.
- Lead day-to-day operations of the Card service team and instill quality focus
- Ensure team is identifying and implementing operational solutions to minimize expense while meeting targeted service levels on cash and card and other assigned operations;
- Establish and control the Thomson Reuters card policy so employees are able to know when and what to use card and manage the communication.
- Develop global card program objective and operation KPI and manage the delivery performance with customer satisfactory.
- Provide card solutions to contribute Thomson Reuters overall P2P performance.
- Evaluate vendor performance against negotiated service level agreements (SLAs) and periodically assess utilization of alternative vendors;
- Leverage the card solutions to manage Thomson Reuters suppliers effectively.
- Data management oversight and reporting, including cardholder, account, supplier status, etc.
- Design and conduct trainings to new cardholder and card manager
- Coordinate period audits and policy compliance reviews; audit reports; communicate findings and drive for process improvement with efficient use of resources
- This role and the team reporting into will work closely with the rest of Sourcing Operations to drive program growth and identify and recommend effective solutions.
- At least 5 years experience in managing teams on global projects and/or businesses processes
- Advanced knowledge of card industry and the various laws and regulations applicable
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger reconcilement processes
- Strong strategic and analytical thinker capable of making complex, non-linear decisions in short time-frames with high impact to expense levels; ability to teach the support team the critical thinking skills needed to support these efforts
- Proven experience as global card program lead in large multinational corporation
- Knowledge of international regulations, customs, T&E reporting and processing
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects/tasks in a changing environment.
- Self-motivated / high-level of emotional maturity with ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Persuasiveness, leadership, planning and organization, and creativity skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Lagunilla de Heredia-Costa Rica