WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Case Management Lead, Risk Managed Services
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of over 200 colleagues based in Gdynia, South Africa and Penang. Altogether your major responsibility will be to lead, motivate and coach a team of Team Leaders, Case Management Analysts and Senior Case Management Analysts, who are engaged in collecting and verifying information about legal entities and entity identity. You will also be accountable for leading and encouraging excellent performance from colleagues as well as embedding a client focused and commercially sound operating model.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
To lead the KYC Service Case Management, including the Refresh and Monitoring and the Client onboarding operations in EMEA (Gdynia):
- Recommends and delivers the infrastructure (including team organization) and appropriate control mechanisms.
To lead the team to success, managing Service performance against relevant KPIs:
- Takes essential steps to regularize team performance through e.g. remediation and resource management.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Engages with Operations team colleagues as a member of the Operations management team, promoting case management excellence at every opportunity:
- Communicates influentially with all key stakeholders on case management
- Hosts any site visits from Auditors or Financial Institutions.
- Leads the team to positive performance and success, managing Service performance against relevant KPIs:
- Manages team performance and sets stretching targets
- Reviews team performance e.g. against operating procedures or quality targets
- Motivates the team to meet or (positively) exceed their targets (team and individual)
- Designs and manages the forward resource plan (includes fixed and flexible modeling options)
- Flexes resources to meet varying demand
- Controls costs and delivers sustainable and profitable service options
- Coaches team colleagues (individuals and teams) to achieve their objectives.
- Partners with and supports new team colleagues and team members:
- Assists with training needs analysis e.g. process and technology needs
- Recommends and sometimes provides relevant training – is available to coach the team and colleagues.
- Liaises and communicates with colleagues across the business (regional and global) e.g. to build productive relationships that improve case management performance against targets set:
- Creates and embeds formal and informal feedback mechanisms and channels.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Comprehensive experience of building, engaging with and managing teams
- Well-developed organizational skills with capability to manage / motivate self and others
- Strong and influential face to face and written communication skills (including consultation, presentation, training and workshop facilitation skills).
- Strong and sophisticated relationship building and account management skills:
- Understands and delivers stakeholder engagement
- Maintains the Case Management dialogue across the business.
- A strong track record of:
- Providing training and coaching e.g. up-skilling colleagues and team members effectively
- Setting targets and controlling business process output quality
- Delivering process and performance reviews with detailed recommendations or improvement plans
- Analyzing and categorizing root causes with options for remediation
- Working with the detail to solve complex process and activity challenges
- Organized delivery (with decisive and well-supported outcomes) against varying business demands
- Applying creativity, innovation and analysis to deliver outcomes and solutions that meet requirements
- Thriving in complex, sometimes ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- Deep Know Your Customer (KYC) knowledge and understanding with exposure to AML and financial crime.
- Eagerness to keep knowledge and understanding of the market and emerging trends current.
- Experience of managing projects to recognized project management protocols.
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- Experience of managed services
- Six sigma/Lean or PRINCE 2 project management qualification
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.