ABOUT OUR GLOBAL COMPANY
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers.
We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join the Economic Content team based in Gdynia, Manila, Bangalore, Beijing, London and Washington, as part of Content Service Team (CST). In your role you will be responsible for managing client queries, escalations, providing trainings on Service processes to analysts, reviewing service and quality reports. You will be a part of dynamic environment, develop deeper knowledge of our products (Datastream, Eikon) and have the insight on customer operation with Economics data.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
As a member of CST you will be on a frontline deciding of our client’s perception of ThomsonReuters, you will be communicating directly with financial professionals across the world and as such have direct impact on increasing the customer loyalty and satisfaction.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Experience end-to-end service to clients via Service Cloud
- Adaptability to changes in business strategy resulting from evolving client demands
- Proven cooperation with stakeholders and understanding of their needs
- Very good communication skills
- Drive for continuous improvement, efficiency and customer satisfaction
- A highly analytic mind supported by quantitative and analytical skills
- Flexibility, open-mindedness and fast learning
- Responsibility for daily duties and accountability for Team deliverables
- Readiness to work on night shift
- Knowledge of Economics content in Datastream and Eikon would be an asset
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Monitoring different channels of service communication (CST chat room, mail, Service Cloud) and acting as queue manager on daily basis
- Providing timely and comprehensive client support using above channels
- Coordination of BAU items: Data maintenance of Service Cloud reports, analyzing the results and preparing reports for the team and other stakeholders
- Acting as facilitators of calls with clients (on ad hoc basis)
- Driving process improvement and serving as point of contact for service processes
- Casual and diverse office environment
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Competitive salary - Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.