Thomson Reuters is looking for a Solutions and Data Analyst in Mexico
• These roles are responsible for delivering the value of the whole firm to our customers by providing specialized consulting activities for pre-sales of replicable and scalable packaged solutions to customer business workflow challenges in order to gain new business, win market share and increase customer satisfaction.
• This position is responsible for engaging/assisting customers in the sales process. They help identify the right offerings that drive sales and increase customer retention.
• Advises and consults with customer and sales team to determine product needs.
• These roles sometimes provides follow up post sales support and during implementation of solutions
Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies
• Experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of technical discipline or specialism.
• Provides subject matter expertise across sub-units.
• Strong understanding of other roles within the function or Business Unit and how they are connected.
• Knowledge of relationships between all relevant groups within the company.
• Adapts traditional approaches to solutions and applies in different circumstances.
• Demonstrates mastery of a specific discipline across a range of related issues.
Degree-level education may be required.
• Makes recommendations that may shape operational strategy.
• Determines the nature of complex or undefined problems; independently identifies the best solution
from many alternatives.
• Escalates higher risk or more unique problems.
• Decisions require interpretive thinking and some judgment in developing solutions.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.