- Develop and maintain functional and technical understanding of our Aumentum Product, basic knowledge of all modules, develop expert level knowledge of specific modules assigned, for example: valuation, case management, personal property appraisal, assessment administration, levy, billing, Tax Accounts Receivable, Delinquents, etc.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations in person or via WebEx.
- Ensure proper and complete data setup for demonstration purposes, including creation of customized scenarios.
- Facilitate research on the potential client if there has been no RFP, rudimentary knowledge that will help setup scenarios that are relatable.
- Articulate the value and differentiators of our Aumentum Product Suite.
- Represent the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, road shows, etc.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFI’s and RFP’s, including matrix type responses and descriptive verbiage requests.
- Be responsible for sourcing answers for components of an RFP or BAFO.
- Support Fit Analysis or Fit/Gap Sessions as requested.
- Understand and convey customer requirements to Product Management Teams.
- Research property tax statutes in a targeted state, to help prepare demonstration material that is relevant.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of support materials for the sales team and for the marketing team.
- Assist in various Sales and Marketing projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5 (five) years’ experience with enterprise software preferred, experience with Aumentum a plus.
- 7 (seven) years of Residential or Commercial real estate appraisal experience including: Familiarity with wide range of generally accepted Valuation methods, Mass appraisal tools and techniques, working knowledge of Property Assessment Cycle and/or equivalent experience supporting, implementing or selling software that supports mass appraisal or valuation.
- IAAO credentials or course work preferred.
- Knowledge of GIS systems preferred.
- Knowledge of California Property Tax preferred.
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, demonstrations, presentations and training.
- Fast thinking and able to adapt demonstrations or presentations on the fly based on implicit or explicit customer or potential customer feedback and discussion.
- Requires a passion for technology, and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools and processes.
- Must be able to work in a variety of social, cultural and political environments.
- May require extended work schedules, tight deadlines and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Travel to customer sites and other events expected up to 60%, peak periods will be higher.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Flexible schedule to accommodate calls and appointments in all time zones.
- Technically capable, able to understand and explain technical information about the software and our development methodologies.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America