- Lead order processing & entitlement teams for US Legal & Canada
- Drive improvement of Customer Experience
- Develop talent
- Deliver on operational goals
- Drive and inspire team to deliver continuous improvements
- Establish strategic workforce planning strategy & approach (work to be done close to BU, work for shared service center, with appropriate reporting lines and span of control)
- Drive transformation activities (elimination of work, migrations and efficiencies)
- Liaise with BU partners on satisfaction, new processes and integrations
- Support successful implementation of global change programs including the migration to Order Capture and Order & Entitlement Automation
- Bachelor’s degree
- > 8 years relevant operations experience (order management experience preferred)
- > 6 years people leadership in order management experience
- > 2 years experience directly supporting senior executive business partners
- > 4 year’s experience with staff development lifecycle (interviewing, hiring, evaluating performance, coaching and terminating as needed)
- Proven ability to motivate others as part of a team
- Proven ability to identify and deliver targeted coaching for performance or behavioral issues
- Proven ability to influence business partners and work collaboratively on programs that benefit Thomson Reuters
- Deep knowledge of Thomson Reuters products, customers and OTC processes
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills with the ability to exercise independent judgment and recognize the impact to the business and customer (e.g., Service Levels and optimization of overtime)
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America