- To control (in conjunction with colleagues) the quality and potential risks to the Operations business process against the Statement of Work (SOW), from inception to conclusion, while recognizing the need for continuous improvement and iterative processing
- To be part of the team that meets and delivers against agreed quality control mechanisms e.g. review or sampling cycles, team coaching, essential to the delivery of quality assured outcomes
- To manage the delivery of timely and accurate Screening results in line with the SOW and processes and client expectations
(Activities and tasks)
- Engages with Operations team colleagues and promotes quality targets and metrics at every opportunity (in conjunction with the QC Manager and the Head of Quality, RMS):
- Recommends relevant control mechanisms to assure “end to end” process
- Creates a culture of review, control and improve through regular sampling and feedback
- Communicates effectively with all key stakeholders
Utilizes formal and informal feedback mechanisms and channels:
- Reviews Operations team performance (activity by activity, process by process) against the SOW, operating procedures, quality targets and metrics
- Identifies, records and reports on poor quality records, failures and process inefficiencies
- Provide inputs on training materials related to quality to the KMT.
- Maximizes feedback opportunities to control and assure quality
Audits and analyses performance against targets then discusses outcomes and future needs with the QC Manager:
- Distributes feedback reports to relevant stakeholders
- Recommends quality enhancements
- Liaises with colleagues across the business e.g. to build productive relationships that improve Operations performance against quality targets set.
Collects essential data and collaborates with Operations team colleagues to publish integrated and relevant reports that demonstrate:
- Optimum quality achievements
- Operations quality targets met (or failed)
- Frequently occurring failures (single events or process inefficiencies) with remediation recommendations
REPORTING AND RELATIONSHIPS:
The Quality Assurance Specialist:
- Reports to the QC Manager, SRS
- Builds productive relationships across Operations and in particular with Quality Control team colleagues
- Works closely with all SRS colleagues especially those engaged in Operations , Knowledge & Training Management and Risk Control & Governance
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.