Do you want to lead change with your strong analytics and digital background? Do you want to make an impact in your marketing organization? We are expanding our team and are looking for a Sr. Digital Insights Analyst who is responsible for tracking, analyzing and reporting on digital tactics and programs. This includes Demand Gen campaigns, email, and website performance metrics. This position will collaborate with internal teams to provide insights and recommendations to improve digital and Demand Gen performance.
- Collect business requirements and ask probing questions to fully understand business needs and how it relates to key performance measurements.
- Develop the analytics, measurement, and tracking strategy for digital campaigns, website and authenticated digital properties.
- Produce reports and digital dashboards to track website and campaign performance, business trends, customer behavior, web engagement and other key success indicators for various operating units and management.
- Perform in-depth analysis of website visitors across customer’s lifecycle to understand behavior and uncover key areas for improvement to drive engagement and business outcomes.
- Merge web analytics with other customer-related data sources to get comprehensive view of the customer
- Leverage business knowledge and analytical skills to translate complex results into clear insights and recommendations for decision-makers that will support continuous improvement to campaigns and website.
- Share insights and recommendations to marketing leadership through presentations and other communications.
- Liaise with Digital Customer Experience Product team to align on measurement of product metrics to drive product success and adoption.
- Evaluate current reporting tools and capabilities to identify and implement improvements and changes.
- Collaborate with team to ensure consistency of information and reports, share best practices and develop systems knowledge.
- Drive continuous process improvements in all business processes.
- Stay current with client and industry knowledge, benchmarks and best practices.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ of experience in Digital Marketing and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree; degree in business, marketing, or related field is preferred
What you excel in:
- Strong analytics, strategic, and critical thinking skills
- Competent in completing in-depth analysis and development of clear recommendations.
- Proven track record of delivering contextual and thoughtfully presented output (if possible, attach examples to application and bring to interview; remove/mask any proprietary data)
- Proven record of continuous process improvement
- Strong communication skills are essential; must be able to listen and understand the question and develop and deliver clear insights to various roles and cross-functional teams
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, CoreMetrics, WebTrends, Google Analytics, or similar tools (Adobe Analytics Preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape is a must.
- Experience with data visualization tools is a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America