The Business Analyst will work closely with Legal sales business units, service, and marketing success teams to understand, document and maintain business processes; assess gaps to existing Legal CRM processes and Enterprise initiatives; consult with our technology partners regarding solutions; assist our End User Support team with issue resolution; and play a key role in a global CRM consolidation initiative and the ongoing enhancement processes for the Legal business of Thomson Reuters.
- Understand and document the business processes of our Salesforce tenants. Translate those processes into actionable system development projects that enhance the capabilities of the current infrastructure with flexible, innovation solutions. Partner with IT to accomplish goals and provide ongoing communication to various business stakeholders on project status.
- Serve as a business resource on various systems including Salesforce, Salesforce mobile, and the enterprise data warehouse, as well as salesforce automation applications.
- Understand data flows across various systems as well as sales processes within business systems. Provide ongoing troubleshooting of issues, partner with IT resources to address issues, and raise data quality issues as necessary.
- Provide best practices and ongoing support across the Legal business on how to leverage tools and systems. Collaborate with development teams on designing suitable business-centric solutions
- Work with partners in operations, training, and other areas of the business to identify key change management issues and training curriculum needs.
- Proactively work to identify, prioritize and implement CRM enhancements
- Collaborate with the end-user support team to support current users through ticket triage and resolution
- BA/BS degree required.
- 3+ years implementation or consulting experience focused on CRM, marketing or business development software.
- 3+ years software implementation experience as a business analyst or functional consultant involving complex business to business solutions.
- Ability to plan and collect business requirements, define scope and deliver a product that meets expectations. Perform gap analysis and identify solutions or workarounds. Record and report on all product defects and enhancements.
- Salesforce Admin certification a plus
- Strong Documentation Skills
- Strong written/oral communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong commitment to client satisfaction
- Knowledge of legal and professional services industry a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM applications
- Experience working in a Center of Excellence
- Experience working in data-driven, analytical organization
- Experience with business process modeling/consulting
- Thomson Reuters product and operational experience
- Working knowledge of: Saleforce, Data Warehouses, Business Objects, SQL, Excel, Visio
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America