The role of the Corporate Investigative Client Manager is to manage and grow relationships within an assigned customer base. Business development within the existing customer base includes retaining and growing revenue within existing public records subscriptions on Westlaw, CLEAR and other customized solutions. The Client Manager will support new opportunities and be deemed a product expert.
Candidate must reside in territory. Ft. Lauderdale/Miami, Florida preferred locations.
• Attain assigned renewal targets and revenue account goals
• Provide high quality account management and customer support services to assigned accounts
• Lead the development, negotiation, presentation and implementation of subscriber contracts
• Establish solid, long-term customer “trust relationships” and cultivate new business opportunities by diagnosing needs, presenting solutions and addressing customer concerns
• Educate customers on the benefits of CLEAR, Westlaw, Court Express, batch, system to system and other Software Solutions over competitors and train customers for optimal productivity
• Partner with Sales Consultants & Product Specialists to facilitate new sales
• Advocate for Investigative Product sales with internal colleagues, surfacing issues and enhancement ideas to drive technical improvements and product development efforts
• Coordinate local marketing efforts within assigned accounts and help build relationships within industry associations
• Keep up to date on competitive activities in accounts and communicate information to peers and to management
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• J.D., M.B.A., or Banking/Lending industry knowledge preferred
• Strong communication, and presentation skills including proposal generating and general business acumen
• Previous Experience working with Corporate Investigative customers preferred
• Experience interacting with C-level corporate executives
• Field Account Management and marketing experience strongly preferred
• Ability to travel to sales training, meetings and to customer locations including approximately 25% overnight travel
• Customer service orientation and experience
• Proficient in MS Office/Excel/Internet/Salesforce.com
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.