This role is responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support to the Vice President of Central Marketing and leadership team.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Proactively manage calendars and schedule/coordinate onsite and offsite meetings, including all aspects of the meeting as needed (technology, food, other…)
- Make travel arrangements and ensure trips are well organized and coordinated, and ensure expenses are submitted on time
- Responsible for scheduling all candidate travel, schedule interviews and times, and coordinate to ensure positive experience for recruits
- Strong project coordination and adaptability, ability to work well with all levels of internal employees, executives and outside clients and vendors
- Team coordination of budgets, training, employee onboarding, and awards
- Responsible for accurate, timely responses to work requests with autonomy
- Support the creation and/or coordination of presentations (PowerPoint) for reviews, or meetings
- Identifying and solving moderately complex process issues, setting priorities and making decisions based on quality and accuracy.
- Suggest improvements to processes and solutions.
- Confidentiality with highly sensitive matters
- May be a resource to other executive assistants as part of a broader team for purposes of sharing information, best practices, and providing back-coverage across departments.
- Work on special projects and programs as assigned. This may involve projects for the Leader, as well as cross-department initiatives such as recognition programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- High School diploma; Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 3-5 years administrative experience
- Project management experience a plus
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills. Strong detail orientation
- Strong computer and internet research skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision and manage workload effectively
- Comprehensive application of the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Exhibits a high level of integrity in managing confidential information, using appropriate discretion
- Strong team player who anticipates needs and proactively carries out duties
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment of tight deadlines and high-quality standards
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America