ABOUT THE TEAM / WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Content Enablement, Quality Capability members bring big data and data science principles to Content Quality, identify issues, design and implement analytical & statistical algorithms for analysis and predictions to support data driven decision making and to provide Collection and Business stakeholders with independent information and insight about Content Quality.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
• Are you able to create advanced Microsoft SQL queries and are you familiar with SQL Server Integration Services?
• Are you able to use other scripting languages? • Do you have an incredible attention to details?
HOW WILL YOU BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE?
• Do you know Java programming language?
• Can you identify strategic needs of clients and translate these into data requirements?
• Can you tell a story about data, in particular with visualization?
• Are you a perfectionist who strives for timely completion of your projects?
• Do you seek out opportunities to improve processes?
If so, then the role of Content Quality Specialist in Content & Insight, Content Enablement is an option for you to consider.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.