- Perform functional and automation testing of Web and Mobile applications. Testing smart - Implement the right balance of testing with manual and automated test coverage.
- Develop QA automation to reduce the time spent during manual testing. Design and Implement test automation framework on workflow concept where end user will have ability to create/update workflow steps or change test data without re-compiling test libraries.
- Develop Client libraries and integrate with framework to achieve end2end coverage.
- Develop and maintain pragmatic page object repositories for all automation client libraries. Identify and automate new test cases and achieve better test coverage.
- Develop and maintain product health check scripts for continuous monitoring of production environment. Build and maintain continuous integration environments.
- Subject matter expert - develop deep knowledge of supported products and automation to support the reduction in QA test time. Acquire knowledge and understanding of custom messaging protocols and network level debugging.
- Execute corporate-wide initiatives - Establish test plans, develop robust test scenarios, coordinate reviews and approvals with technical and product team, manage and execute quality assurance, regression testing, coordinate with the development team and engage with remote teams as well as stake holders to track delivery of major initiatives. Effectively manage department resources, negotiate deliverables and meet commitments.
- Perform defect investigation and escalation for faster resolution. Create metrics, drive new initiatives to improve the quality and testing process.
- Work on Agile; Scrum. Ability to work with tools like but not limited to autoit, maven, ant, git, svn, Jenkins, jmeter, jconsole, fiddler, Clear Quest, Jira, Pivotal tracker, github, HP ALM.
- Perform Functional, GUI, Component, Database, System, UAT, Integration, Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Browser compatibility and exploratory testing.
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Electronic Engineering, or related field plus 5 years experience in functional and performance testing of web and mobile applications. Experience must include the following, which may be gained concurrently:
- 5 years experience in automation testing of Web and Mobile applications.
- 5 years experience on variety of functional and automation testing methodologies and tools including autoit, maven, git, Jenkins, jmeter, jconsole, fiddler, Jira, and HP ALM.
- 3 years experience working with XMPP clients, protocol and functionality.
- 3 years experience with custom messaging protocols and network level debugging.
- 3 years experience in the validation of active and passive compliance systems for social media.
JOB OPPORTUNITY QUALIFIES FOR EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
Employer: Thomson Reuters (Markets) LLC
Job Site: 3 Times Square, New York, NY 10036
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
New York-New York-United States of America