Title: Marketing Manager
Description: Leads Marketing Engagement with the Tax Business
Qualification: MBA in Marketing. 5 to 7 years B 2B Marketing experience , Tax Understanding ( Indirect ) preferred
- Candidate will have 5 – 7 years or working in a senior Marketing position for a B2B organization, preferably within the Tax Ecosystem
- An understanding of Direct and Indirect tax Structures, especially GST will be a huge advantage
- The candidate should have built marketing strategies for a BU, having engaged with Business stakeholders, cross functional teams including Finance
- A Marketing Strategy includes Market Research, Market Landscape, Customer Profiling, Proposition Fitment, Budgeting, Digital and Social Media Marketing and Reporting
- A passion for Brand management, and adherence to global standards, and policy is a must
- Should have executed Campaigns for products and propositions, and should be able to share examples of how integrated campaigns are built and ROI is reported back
- A special focus on Digital Marketing is required, and the ideal candidate should have educational qualification, besides having worked in an environment where Digital properties exist, and are used extensively for Marketing
- An understanding of Global Marketing software tools, like Eloqua ( Oracle ) , Sales Force ( CRM ) will strongly add value to the selection
At Thomson Reuters, we are a Content and technology company at our core. As a marketing lead for the tax Business the Candidate will have to work on content creation in real time and use the marketing plans to take it to Market. Our Marketing function is very strongly Customer Segment aligned, and also has a strong focus on Return on Investment. Examples of how some of the previous work, has led to actual business results will be a key advantage .
In the Driving Seat:
- The selected Candidate will review the Existing Marketing Strategy for our tax Business and work quickly on building the revised plan for 2018
- The Plan will be mapped to the new Budgets available. The candidate will be responsible for working with the Business and Finance and getting the necessary budgets approved
- Review all existing partner agreements and arrangements
- Build a monthly / Quarterly and half yearly plan, from the annual approved plan and budget
- Engage on a monthly basis with the cross section of stakeholders both within the country ( Business ) , and outside ( proposition / Digital / Social )
- Work closely with stakeholders within the marketing function to execute the agreed campaigns, and circle back to the business with actual business results
- Work closely with the Inside Sales team to ensure the circle of leads and Opportunities are complete and there are no leakages
- Work closely with the assigned Digital Marketing agency and build the Digital Go to Market plan for the tax Business
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.