Our Recruiters are part of a team providing proactive recruitment partnership and support of full-cycle recruiting for our Legal business unit. The primary focus will be lifecycle recruitment supporting our Inside Sales and Segment positions across the business as needed.
The Recruiter will provide hands-on recruitment for internal client groups with challenging recruitment needs and will partner with existing recruiters on an as-needed basis.
The successful Recruiter will have strong relationship management and networking skills, be acutely customer focused, articulate, and demonstrate initiative in all aspects of work. Organizational awareness, ability to use sound judgment and interviewing/assessment skills are necessary to the success of the Recruiter in sourcing, screening, and recommend candidates who possess necessary qualities to succeed at Thomson Reuters.
This position works collaboratively with HR Business Partners, HR leaders, and business leaders as well as external partners to ensure success. The Recruiter will manage the talent acquisition process within his/her assigned area(s) from receipt of approved requisition to accepted offer and will be accountable for meeting established recruiting performance targets.
RESPONSIBILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY:
- The Recruiter, in partnership with the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), hiring managers and the rest of the recruiting team, is responsible for developing cost-effective recruiting strategies and proactively creating and maintaining candidate pipelines as needed. In addition, Recruiters maintain accountable for legal compliance in his/her assigned area of recruiting activity and ensuring Thomson Reuters' policies and processes are followed. The recruiter strives to be seen as a valued, trusted partner by both hiring managers and HRBPs.
- Manages full lifecycle of recruitment; emphasis on proactive sourcing using a variety of methods, assess and recruit professional candidates for a variety of positions at various level across multiple disciplines.
- Conducts consultative strategic intake sessions with the hiring managers and HR partners to set expectations and timelines for the recruiting process, create desired candidate profile, develop sourcing strategy and establish desired communication protocol with the hiring manager.
- Use a variety of standard and specialized sourcing techniques as needed to obtain diverse pool of well-qualified candidates; building strong networks and direct sourcing is essential for this position. Assist with tracking, measuring and managing sourcing channels used by the recruiting team and share relevant sourcing information.
- Keeps hiring managers informed of sourcing activities and status of qualified candidate pools
- Consults with HR business partners and hiring managers on final candidate selection and extends and negotiates the offer package
- Utilize Workday (applicant tracking system) to post positions, manage candidates, develop reports and maintain all recruitment data.
- Organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects including requisition management, reporting on status and metrics, compliance with applicant flow activities, and effective communications with hiring managers and candidates.
- Articulate value proposition and benefits of working for Thomson in a meaningful and accurate way to candidates.
- Building strong relationships with client (hiring managers), HR, candidates, peers within the recruiting and within partner organizations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA in HR or related field strongly preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated recruitment experience with a track record of success in high volume, fast-paced corporate environment; prior experience working in a global information, legal services or technology company is desirable.
- Prior experience and knowledge working with Inside Sales and Campus hiring is strongly desired.
- Experience must display a proven track record of conducting effective and timely searches.
- Sourcing: Experience in cold calling, candidate development and directly sourcing candidates from a variety of media including standard sourcing tools (corporate websites, general job boards, professional associations, agencies, college postings and alumni organizations, open houses) to build candidate pipelines.
- Ability to successfully manage high volume hiring.
- Demonstrated talent assessment skills in effectively evaluating candidates (training in behavioral event or competency based interviewing a plus).
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective consulting skills in working with a wide range of levels in setting recruiting expectations, developing an effective sourcing strategy, evaluating candidates and providing competitive market analysis.
- Ability to use technology effectively and efficiently to manage workload. Working knowledge of automated recruiting systems required; working knowledge of Workday is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and ability to create documents, reports and materials in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of employment law and OFCCP compliance requirements.
- HR Certification (PHR/SPHR)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America