- To lead, motivate and coach a team of Quality Assurance Specialists (QA Specialist) who are engaged in reviewing and quality checking end-clients reviews.
- To monitor and report on the performance of the team members in accordance to the Statement of Work (SOW) and against recognized KPIs.
- To manage the delivery of timely and accurately completed Screening processes as per the SOW and client expectations.
- To drive quality improvement culture, proactively identify areas for development within the Team and within the SRS landscape to ensure exquisite customer service.
(Activities and tasks)
Leads a team of QA Specialists:
- Motivates the team to successful delivery
- Manages team performance against team members’ personal and team objectives
- Coaches team members’ to improve their knowledge or develop their skills
- Provides team and individual support on a day to day basis.
- Actively work on integration and inclusion of team members outside of the own location
Draws on own knowledge on Anti Money Laundering:
- Demonstrates an excellent understanding of the general AML/CTF matters and other relevant procedures that assure Service delivery.
- Assists with queries arising from Case Managers, Operation team or QA Specialists
- Provides a point of escalation, as well as support and resolution for the team:
- Assists team members with more difficult and complex Quality Control reviews
- Ensures any training and personal development areas are properly addressed
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders e.g. Case Manager, Ops colleagues
- Provides short-term solutions (including “workarounds”) in line with business goals
Monitors and reports on the Service and own team members’ contributions to the
- Understands and facilitates team delivery against essential KPIs and other metrics
- Seeks out any recurring themes that are impacting team or individual performance
- Recognizes analysis and facilitates training needs in conjunction with Ops team
- Collaborates with the Ops team to ensure smooth process flow
- Understands and adopt project management principles to deliver detailed Quality Control plans
- Builds positive relations across different locations
Drives client service excellence:
- Ensures achievement of the quality level agreed with the clients
- Manages relationships with all relevant parties related to the clients in scope from Case Manager and Ops team
- Facilitates appropriate resources to meet specific client needs
- Manages additional projects related to Quality Management
Undertakes timely and accurate quality checks on records:
- Using workflow tool and processes defined by SOW
- Drives quality improvement among the SRS team
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and suggest mitigation activities
- Manage projects aiming at quality improvement
- Prepares quality results analysis, monitor errors and seeks for trends
- Proactively contributes to the improvement of the quality management framework
- Manages risk within the Quality Control area
REPORTING AND RELATIONSHIPS:
The Quality Control Manager:
- Reports to the Head of Operations, SRS and also works closely with Head of Quality, RMS
- Coaches and mentors own team of QA Specialists
- Builds productive relationships and works closely with SRS colleagues, especially other colleagues in the Ops team, KMT, Case Manager and Risk, Control & Governance
(Knowledge, experience, skills and competencies)
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Previous AML/CTF , Quality Management and Team Management experience
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to get to the root cause and suggest solutions
- Seeing the ‘big picture’ and being able to identify trends and dependencies
- Enhanced cross divisional collaborating skills
- Open to others, appreciating multi-cultural workplace and focused on teamwork
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- Working fluently in English
- Experience of working in Microsoft applications at intermediate level
- Sound understanding of Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Thorough screening knowledge and related procedures (if applying internally)
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
It is useful if candidates are able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Lean/Six Sigma experience
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Pulau Pinang-Pulau Pinang (Penang)-Malaysia