- Create progressive solutions to solve complex test automation challenges in an ever changing fast paced environment.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to architect, develop, and maintain an innovative test automation system. Key focuses on expanding functionality, improving performance, increasing scalability and reducing the reliance of manual testing.
- Build and maintain automated test systems providing the correct level as user interaction to allow for easy transition of manual testers to become automation configurators.
- Mentor and assist QA Engineers in the use of automation tools - Establish active monitoring of test environment health. Plan and execute any improvements to ensure a highly available and stable environment.
- Work in a fast paced environment and find the right balance between delivering quality products and aggressive release cycles
- As QA Engineer you know to speak up at any point in the process to ensure a better quality product in the end.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Solid understanding of Agile development
- Proven expertise in designing, deploying and maintaining automated test systems in cloud an environment
- Knowledge of SQL and database is a plus
- Extensive Experience in backend automation
- Extensive experience in FE or Web automation
- Proven experience with CI/CD processes and platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates must have a passion for quality Experience preferred: - Proven expertise in quality assurance of International Market systems (Equities, Options/derivatives, Futures, Bonds, FX)
- Proven experience with JIRA, Zephyr, Cucumber, Selenium and TestRail
- Intimate knowledge of the Agile process and proven record of working within such a construct.
- In depth knowledge of EMS/OMS systems as it pertains Sellside and Buyside customers.
- Use of Docker and/or containers in cloud environments (AWS, Azure) - Expert in test methodologies and techniques
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.