YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of around 10 colleagues based in Gdynia (German, Euronext or Nordic Team). Your major responsibility will be maintenance of instruments traded on European exchanges (for example: Xetra, GPW, Nasdaq, Euronext). You will have a chance to develop your financial knowledge and communication skills in an international, dynamic environment.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Exchange traded instruments added by you are immediately displayed in our flagship products, Thomson Reuters Eikon and Datascope. You need to ensure they are displayed correctly and receive pricing from data providers. Our customers, mostly international banks take their business decisions based on the data they receive via our products.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Higher education or last year student
- Fluent English
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
- Strive for bringing the best customer service
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in Financial Markets
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master's degree in Economics/Finance
- You have got VBA and/or SQL skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.