The primary responsibilities include:
- Managing the review and negotiation of procurement contracts for a multinational financial institution independently. The candidate is expected to liaise with senior business and legal stakeholders in and outside India and manage negotiation calls with the other contracting party (the client’s vendor/supplier).
- The candidate must have profuse experience in negotiating indirect procurement contracts (IT (software, hardware, cloud, SAAS), consulting/advisory and other professional services) end to end.
- The contract negotiation experience for the time mentioned above has to be intensive. If contract review has been a small part of the overall profile or responsibilities handled, that will not work. Any experience other than contract drafting, review and negotiation is not relevant or required for this profile.
- Strong subject matter expertise
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong client- and external party-facing skills: main point of contact with external representatives in connection with particular projects. Able to effectively gauge client needs even if not expressly stated
- Highly responsive to the needs of both internal (including reporting managers, other project managers and team members) as well as external clients
- Strong presentation and training skills; project-specific training is a core responsibility
- Strong project management skills, including firm grasp of Pangea3 processes, metrics, and productivity-implications of project workflow
- General knowledge of processes and platforms that the clients use
- Demonstrates an ability to perform Managers' role in Manager's absence
LL.B / LL.M
6 - 9 years
Mumbai, Noida or Bangalore, India
Commensurate with industry standards
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.