- Sells Thomson Reuters products including but not limited to research (print and online) and complex solutions including cloud based services
- Prospects new business opportunities using CRM, social media sites and partnership relationships
- Organizes and manages a multi-stage process pipeline in a CRM, documents all activity and provides accurate forecasting
- Develops a virtual presence via phone using techniques such as Glance, Webex and Power Messaging
- Meets or exceeds new sales on monthly and annual basis
- Obtains customer and competitive information during daily contacts and distributes as appropriate so as to develop sales strategies
- Adheres to ethical standards contained in the Thomson Reuters Code of Conduct while servicing customers and meeting department goals.
- Contributes to and works responsibly in a team environment, including collaborating with Managers, Field Sales Reps, Full Inside Territory Reps, Print Reps and Inside Account Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years of consultative selling environment or equivalent
- Proven track record of acquiring new business
- Experience in prospecting/cold calling environment required
- Strong organizational and time management skills coupled with the ability to embrace change
- Pipeline management skills in a CRM environment required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America