• Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge.
• Communicate & liase with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries.
• Developing expertise in data related issues. Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices/conventions in relevant markets.
• Maximize usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
• Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for the covered product/market.
• Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
• Support specific projects, as assigned by manager.
• Adhere to change control procedures, data operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
• Responsible for delivering high productivity and quality data.
• Proactively identify and resolve data problems.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.