WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Customer Support Specialist, Technical
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
The Technical Support Specialists provide 1st level Technical support with regards to Thomson Reuters line of software and services. Handles customer inquires professionally via phone, email or chat. This includes keeping a clear and active focus on the end to end process and ensuring that all the necessary action is undertaken to resolve customer inquiries on time and to the clients satisfaction.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
• Offers expert advice and help to clients over various channels, relating to the use of their Thomson Reuters applications
• Manages resolution processes and assumes ownership of technical queries
• Ensures that customers are always kept up to date about the status of their query by providing effective and accurate follow-up
• Builds an extensive network throughout the company to facilitate quick and efficient resolution
• Manages the customer relationship through the use of Siebel and Salesforce CRM
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
• Professional experience in a Customer Service or Information Technology Support role
• Aptitude for quick learning, logical and analytical thinking
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and be pro-active
• Proven team player, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good oral & written communication skills in both English and German language
• Excellent IT skills and good knowledge of Windows applications, including Excel and Word
• Experience in hardware, software, and network troubleshooting, or equivalent training and/or education are necessary.
Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
Flexibility and home-office opportunities
Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
High standards of ethics in the workplace
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.